1) You inquire about a Product or Service and we Quickly respond with a Price Quote.
2) If our pricing is agreeable and you would like to move forward with a project just let us know how you would prefer to pay (see payment options).
3) Then we will email you an invoice accordingly.
4) Once we receive payment for the order we begin working on an artwork proof to email for your approval.
5) Once we have your approval for the artwork we can begin ordering garments, supplies, preparing screens etc..whatever is necessary to get your order in line for production.
• ALL Orders are ON-HOLD until we receive Payment for the Order and Approval for the Artwork (see payment options)
• Any Order Cancelled after the artwork/design process has started will be subject to Artwork Charges ($60.00 per hour, 1 hour minimum) and only a partial refund may be allowed.
• We provide up to 3 Artwork Proofs free of charge, if after 3 Artwork Proofs further revisions or changes are requested then there could be additional Artwork Charges billed at $60.00 per hour with 1/2 half hour minimum billable.
(All Orders must be paid in advance of design, proofing and production)
1) If you would prefer to pay with a CC we will send you a PayPal invoice via email (there is anadditional 3.1% transaction fee if you choose to pay with a CC).
2) If you would prefer to pay with cash please give us a call or email so we can coordinate a good time for you to drop that off. (DO NOT PUT CASH IN THE MAIL)
3) If you would prefer to pay with a check you can either stop by and drop it off (please give us a call or email so we can coordinate a good time) or put it in the mail.
4) Wire Transfer ($15.00 transfer fee)
Orders may be shipped via FedEx, UPS, or USPS. Green Thumb Graphics will not be held accountable for delays in delivery occasioned by acts of God or other circumstances over which we have no direct control. Factory shipment or delivery dates are estimates, and in no case shall Green Thumb Graphics be liable for any consequential or special damages arising from any delay in delivery. Extra shipping charges may apply when delivering to Alaska, Hawaii, or elsewhere outside of the 48 contiguous U.S. states.
THE LEGAL STUFF
Legal ownership of any and all logos, artwork, trademarks and copyrights
When / if you submit your design, artwork, or Logo to Green Thumb Graphics, LLC, you warrant that you have the legal right to reproduce, or to have reproduced, any logos or images submitted that are associated with your project. You also certify that the production of any images that you submit does not infringe on any other Individuals or Company's rights in any way. It is your responsibility to verify your right to reproduce any logo, trademark or copyrighted material.
Green Thumb Graphics, LLC owns all rights and the Intellectual Property Rights to any and all artwork created unless otherwise negotiated and stated in writing. Unless otherwise negotiated and stated in writing any artwork fees or charges incurred during the design & proofing process are separate from any Purchase of artwork or logos and in no way entitles you to Ownership, Use of, or Intellectual Property Rights to artwork created for your project. The use of artwork created by Green Thumb Graphics, LLC for any reason or purposes without the express written consent of Green Thumb Graphics, LLC is forbidden and could result in legal action as described below.
Should a dispute pertaining to the illegal use of copyrighted material or trademark infringements arise, you agree to defend the claim at your sole expense. You agree to pay any and all damages and costs assessed against Green Thumb Graphics, LLC as a result of any such lawsuit or proceeding. You also agree to hold Green Thumb Graphics, LLC, harmless in any such lawsuit or proceeding. Although it is unlikely that any legal dispute would arise, both you and Green Thumb Graphics, LLC, agree that the venue for such a dispute is Seminole County, Florida, USA.
These Terms may NOT be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any other document(s), except as otherwise noted. Any attempt to alter, supplement or amend this document or to enter an order for product(s) or services that are subject to additional or altered terms and conditions will be null and void, unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by both Customer and Green Thumb Graphics.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
At Green Thumb Graphics, we do our best to provide the most accurate and timely information on our products and services. Due to the fact that our site uses a very high degree of electronics automation, software, and human contact, it is possible that an occasional error or errors may appear on our site. In the event of such error(s), Green Thumb Graphics has the absolute right to disallow any transaction by a user of the Green Thumb Graphics business or website, in which Green Thumb Graphics would be adversely affected. That may include the cancellation of order(s) placed with our company, as well as the cancellation of an order(s) following its shipment and/or receipt by our Customer(s).
We reserve the right at any time to collect from Customers, the value of any amount(s) received unjustly due to errors or omissions on the Green Thumb Graphics Website, products shipped in error or otherwise.
Prices are subject to change without notice. Promotional offers may not be combined with any other offers.
At Green Thumb Graphics we offer only the best brand names and highest quality goods. We proudly stand behind the authenticity of our goods. In some instances, these goods were not manufactured directly by Green Thumb Graphics but rather have been purchased from reputable vendors.
If you purchase goods from Green Thumb Graphics you agree that the offer and sale of those goods takes place in, and will be governed by the laws of, the State of Florida. You also agree that any legal or equitable claim arising from your purchase must be brought in the city, state or federal courts located in Seminole County, Florida and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. All goods purchased from Green Thumb Graphics are F.O.B. at our fulfillment center. Title to goods passes to you at the time of delivery by the fulfillment center to a common carrier. Sales tax is applied to your Green Thumb Graphics order in accordance with individual state and local regulations if your shipping address is in Florida appropriate tax charges will appear on your invoice. For all international orders, Customers are responsible for customs and import duties of the destination country.
Green Thumb Graphics does not sell products for purchase by children. We may, however, sell children's products for purchase by adults. Green Thumb Graphics is not intended or directed to individuals under the age of 18. We reserve the right to refuse service to any person for any reason.